Friday 21 March 2014

Instagram Collective #1

Dearest Internet strangers,

It has been rather a while since I stopped rambling on about myself and just let some photographs do the talking. I tend to use a lot of my photographs from Instagram in my monthly updates but as many of them are fairly poor quality once edited from my phone I have been including fewer and swapping them for a more slick photograph from my big-girl camera. However, as they are a fair reflection of my life and as I do tend to keep my Instagram full of London sights and moments that truly are captured on the go in my commute or just as I walk the streets, I thought they were worthy of a little collage.




How do you fill your Instagram? With polished photographs, pictures of friends from events, full of food, or full of sights that you see on your travels? Is Instagram just another way which we airbrush our lives through social media and indulge in vanity (thinking about doing a little post on this soon) - let me know!

-Antonia

No comments:

Post a Comment